discouraged
frustrated
overwhelmed
yet . . .
still hopeful - because...
I *know* that God is who He says He is.
He is . . .
rebuking AND merciful
judging AND gracious
but, most of all -
caring, kind, and -- LOVING.
He took away some precious friends and had me struggle for a loooong time. He finally aswered those prayers of my heart at a time that HE saw fit. At a time when HE knew I was finally ready for the friends HE wanted me to have at this point in time. He has given me these particular people in my life, and the life of Captain, at a time when I,we, would really need them.
He has provided for the needs of my precious ones in a way that I could never have dreamed either. Is it easy? Are they necessarily the ones I would have chosen at first? Maybe, maybe not. Would I change them? NEVER!!!
Will I? Can I? How do I? Aren't these age-old questions? Won't I ask these until the day I am blessed to see Him?
I'll admit. It's hard. Sometimes it's not too bad and other times I am fighting it kicking and screaming all the way. Why do I do this? Why do I fight what I *know* is best for me? Why can't I be more accepting of what He has for me?
God, give me the strength I need for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment