Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today is Sport's birthday!

And . . . we are *13*!!  That means we now have 2 teenagers in the house.  It seems a bit weird having 2 teens, but yet it doesn't feel any different than any other day, really.  It was a busy one - church, then rush home for the party.  I was up a little early to finish some cleaning and make cinnamon rolls breakfast.  (Yes, I cheated and used the cans.) 

It wasn't a huge party, only about 5 guys were here.  It's funny but he's the smallest of the bunch, yet he's the leader whether he realizes it or not.  Several of these guys really look 'up' to him.  hahaha   We try to help him see that and teach him to respect what it means.  He really is a good egg.  ;-)

Happy Birthday, my precious one.  You are Special!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for you !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment