Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wk 1 Day 2

Woo Hoo.  (I think.)  hahaha
I exercised - but I couldn't follow the tape.  LOL  But, I did keep moving, so I still did it.  ;-)

Captain is home today - hopefully he won't be quite so racked by this bug.  The crew seems to be on the mend, though.  The older boys went to school today, albeit Sport was a bit weak.  He probably should have stayed home to rest.  Well, he can come home early if he feels he needs to.  Hopefully, Princess will be up to going to ballet.  And, Little Love will be back to his old self today.  Let's just hope *I* don't get it.  (Please, Lord.  I am starting these changes in my life, please help me to keep going without the setback.)

School will start a bit later than I am hoping, but it's still good.  I think we'll be able to do what we really need to.  And, the biggest thing - we'll still be making progress.

Now, off to shower and face the new day!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment