Well, today went OK. Yes, just OK - but a good OK, if that makes any sense. LOL
It was tough getting up at 5:30 again. I really need to get Scout his own alarm clock. UGH!
I was able to get my measurements, minus the weight because we have to get a scale. Princess also took my picture. Bless her heart, she said I was beautiful. (Thanks for the boost, sweetie, because reality is a harder pill to swallow.) LOL
It was a late start for the three of us, a bit later than anticipated. But, that's alright. I did eat a bit better. I kept it to just what I needed to eat and only a couple of sweets. Tomorrow I will take the next step - starting the exercise - and cut the sweets a bit more.
I was able to do Bible with Princess this morning, Lover was still a bit off and wanted to stay in his bed longer.
Blinger did get a fair amount done in school today, even with our late start. His reading is getting better and we are almost done with his first book. He has one more story! He is very excited to be moving into the blue book (the next one is blue).
Dancer hit a bit of a wall when she didn't want to do her other math, after asking me a basic question on her lesson. We are backstepping a bit because she really needs to work on her math facts. We had skipped ahead and we shouldn't have - so we are correcting that. Nothing lost, she can pick up where she left off when we go back to it. :-)
Then, the package I was waiting for came! Woo Hoo!! I have my Adventures now, minus just a couple parts that we can certainly work around until I can get them. The littles were asking when they would start that. tee hee - leverage? maybe!
We had a nice dinner, too. So, off to bed early so I can do what I want to get into doing.
In HIS hands,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment