Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scout is growing up!

My firstborn. 
I remember bringing him home from the hospital like it was yesterday. 
Those first-time parent moments and memories. 

He is 15 today!  Yup, my little groundhog!  LOL 
He is excited to be able to get his permit and start driving.  He is growing up so much.  He has friend who will be driving shortly - they already have their permits.  lol   These guys are all coming over this weekend to get together.  It'll be exciting to have them here.  I'm looking forward to getting to know them all better. 

Am I ready for all of this!?!  I'm not entirely sure.  But, I know that God is good and He will give me what I need when I need it.  Scout is also pretty good.  He has a good head on his shoulders.  I am very proud of the young man he is becoming and showing himself to be.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for him, where He is going to take him, and what God will do with him. 

Bless you, my precious little one!   

No comments:

Post a Comment