Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Joy for a Mother's heart . . .

I picked Sport up after school today because he was probably going to have a lot of homework from missing yesterday.  We dropped Princess off at ballet.  She wanted him to stay and watch, but he wanted to go with me to run a few errands.  We ran around and he told me about his day and what he had to do tonight.  We get back to ballet with about 5-10 min left of class.  I asked Sport if he wanted to wait in the rig or go in with me.  And, do you know what he said?  He said he would go in, because Princess wanted him to watch her.  aawwww!  My mother-heart was just bursting.  It IS getting through.  :-D  What joy!

I just thank God for those little glimpses.  They give us hope and help us keep plugging along through all those tough times when they are miserable. 
Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment