OK. I've started this blog, and even re-started it. I want to use it to keep family and friends up-to-date, as well as keep myself accountable. Today, is a new day! (Well, tonight is the end of this new day. LOL)
I attended the Women of Faith conference in CT a couple of weeks ago. What a nice time of refreshing! I went w/ a large group from church, where we've been going regularly for a little over a year. It has given me a way to connect with the ladies at church in a way that I haven't been able to until now. I am really looking forward to building those new relationships and strengthening the ones that were already there.
The conference also gave me a fresh focus on my family - both husband and children. I did well in applying some of the things I wanted to for a few days, and then life happened. So now, I am going to share MY story of change.
I love the comment that Anne makes, "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." What a great way to approach life!
And . . . here goes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment