I'm wanting to be positive and keep my focus where it should be. Thankfully, tomorrow I can start again! :-)
Even in the midst of the struggles, God is sooo good. Yesterday, I was able to get the one thing I really wanted to find for Princess for Christmas. Woo Hoo!! But now I have to wait for her to see it. Bummer. Then today, God has provided such a blessing. I was in tears.
I also finished my neice's baby gift today. It's beautiful, even if I do say so myself. I'll have to wait until after to share pics.
So much on my mind, so much going on over the weekend, and so many things to be thankful for. God, help me keep my focus on You and what YOU want for me. Help me to do what You want me to, and please point it out clearly. I'm not always able to see the subtle "hints." Show me what to do with and for my children. Most importantly, though, give me the words to say, the actions to show, and the directions to guide them more toward You. Let them see just how much I love them yet how much more You do. Praise to YOU, for all You do and all You are. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment