Let's start by saying that I have 4 very, very determined children. Wonderful, Yes; just tough to parent sometimes. I am also blessed w/ the same determination. :-P LOL
Yesterday afternoon and this afternoon, Dancer and Blinger were finally getting some schoolwork done. Woo Hoo!! Well, they are working, sort-of. LOL In amongst their bickerings and shenanigans, anyway. LOL I'll take it. It's progress and I think they are seeing the reality of what it is. Thank you, Lord.
Now, if I could only get them to do this in the morning, so we could all have some fun in the afternoon and get some other work done. I know that if they could just see some of the bigger picture and experience some of what would happen, they would be even more willing.
Please, Lord, continue w/ our progress and help keep me focused on the end goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment