Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What an exciting morning!

Princess and Blinger both accepted the Lord as their Saviour this morning!

What a privilege to be able to lead them, guide them, and show them what it means.  Dancer has been asking for a while but didn't truly understand what it all meant when I was trying to explain myself.  I found a great book - a suggestion by a friend at HSR, which reminded me I had it on the shelf - and it walked us through in a way that she could understand. 

I can't wait to go back through the book from the beginning!  I had skipped ahead to the part I needed at the time, but, the learning that I see in the book as a whole will be great for ALL of us!




Oh, and, . . .
 - - the gifts for Scout and Sport that were going to arrive after Christmas will be here in time!
 - - the AG doll for Princess arrived (finally) in a thoroughly damaged box - but the doll and other items were still in great condition - exactly as the seller said!  --phew--
 - - the materials for the program I want to use w/ Princess and Lover have been found for a REALLY good price!  (Now just to pull the money together for it.  LOL  I was hoping to spread it out a bit as I found the items.) 

HE is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment