Thursday, June 28, 2012

CAL 2012 - Crochet Along (Bernat yarn)

I have been working on a crochet project.  I have been doing the CAL (Crochet Aong) at the Bernat site, making a few alterations.  (The original pattern called for solid blocks, but I wanted to use different colors.)  I finally have all my pieces done (worked on little by little when waiting somewhere), but I need help in deciding which arrangement option to use.  So, here are the 4 choices (w/ Princess "posing" alongside)  . . .

Original:








Option 1:





Option 2:





Option 3:





(Please excuse the mess in the background.  You know how it goes when those crazy kids just keep growing and you have to pull out the "bigger" stuff but haven't had a chance to take care of those things that are now too "small."  LOL  Those lovely baskets of clean clothes which need to be bagged up and given away or find a home and be put away. LOL  All our "free" time . . . LOL)

So, which do you like?  (I think I might finish this and give it to Princess.  She thought it would make a great birthday present.  hahaha)

2 comments:

  1. This came out so lovely! I love the colors! I like both, it's hard to choose???

    ReplyDelete