As always, it's been a long while since I've posted. The time just seems to slip away and I only have a few minutes at a time available.
Update:
Crazy few weeks getting ready to have 6 children here for school starting after Labor Day. Trying to figure out materials and how to get them. We had some things for the first week, but it took a few weeks for everything to arrive and start using them.
Challenges and behavioural issues seemed to be the story of each day. Academics were a struggle to accomplish. Discussions for the issues happened, but things did not change. Unfortunately, I only have one recourse.
So, starting this week, it will just be us. It's a hard thing to do, but one that needs to be done for so many reasons. I'm relieved in so many ways and looking forward to being able to focus on/address my own children's needs - finally.
Now, my heart breaking in some ways, I'm looking forward at the same time. Homeschooling is never easy, but it's rewarding. Changes will be taking place again, but with hope in my heart.
Also - I'm excited about my cousin's wedding in 2 weeks! It will be over Thanksgiving break so we will have lots of time with extended family, too. Special times comin' up! I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment