Monday, January 21, 2008

Our first day of school - Sept 2007

Here we all are. Scout - is 11.5, going into 6th grade. Sport - is 9.5, going into 4th grade. Dancer - is just 6, starting K. Then, there is Blinger, at just 4, having fun tormenting his sister and getting into his brothers' things.
All in all, they get along fairly well.
I had just finished painting this one wall (corner) of what will be our classroom. It had originally started as a reorganizing project to get ready for school but quickly turned into a bigger thing than it was supposed to. Such is the way things go in our lives as well as with our very old home. LOL
God is gracious in all things and provides for all that we need. He has blessed me w/ 4 beautiful, healthy dc and a good dh. I just pray that I can do what He desires of me.

2 comments: