This is our oldest 'son' at his wedding. Our two oldest were with us. We met his Mom and 2 of his brothers. This was in June of '05. I can't believe it's been 2.5 yrs! It was really fun at the reception because we sat with the family that his older brother stayed with. They were really nice, too. His younger brother was able to translate for us so we could communicate with his Mom. She is an absolute sweetheart. I was able to tell her how much he means to us and that we consider him part of our family.
Can you tell who "we" are? LOL
Great picture!!
ReplyDeleteI found you through Daisy's Lesser Road Academy blog. I clicked over because Pathways Academy is the name of our homeschool group here in Alabama. It really is a lovely wedding picture. You all look delightfully happy. I hope you enjoy blogging, and don't mind me dropping by.
ReplyDelete